‘SURE’ programme manager – Commission
A unique and exciting opportunity has developed in the Commission team for a suitably experienced and qualified Programme Manager.
Under the leadership of Guy Miller, the Commission church family are working together with a vision to see thousands of lives transformed through hundreds of churches in tens of nations. This vision has an underpinning strategy (‘SURE’) which is being planned and implemented by the Leadership Team in the UK and corresponding national teams overseas.
The development and delivery of this strategy requires a Programme Manager to ensure that the SURE plans are co-ordinated, integrated, and delivered effectively and efficiently.
Commission are looking for someone who:
- Has proven Project Management experience
- Has a recognised Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
- Is highly organised including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- This opportunity is offered on a fixed term full time contract of three years, subject to periodic review. This will be based in the Bournemouth Commission office, but with national travel to other Commission churches, and some consideration given to flexibility of location.
Interested? To find out more, call Miles Jarvis at the Commission office (01202 612130).
Closing date: 24th March 2017.
For more details and an application form, click here.
Source: ChrstCentral Churches